- Inspiration vs Motivation: Long Term Goals
So awkwardly enough, I got into a conversation about someone finding inspiration from Brian Kibler’s...
- electricsundials asked:Why don't we see more basilisks?
Um, because their gaze turns you to stone.
- bookwormscatterseed asked:What would it take for you to consider making the fall set a small expansion? Anything?
It has to be draftable by itself so I don’t believe it is a feasible possibility.
- tonyredgravedmc asked:How much freedom do the other game designers have when designing a card(s) for M15? I cannot tell you how much I hope Notch designs a pickaxe Artifact - Equipment.
We gave them a lot of freedom. Note the cards still went through the normal development process.
- markdash asked:If Green is supposed to be better than White at artifact/enchantment destruction, how do you explain Fade into Antiquity versus Revoke Existence?
Green is supposed to be better than average than white but that doesn’t mean one of white’s best cards can’t be better than one of green’s worst.
- tonyredgravedmc asked:Okay, there's Hybrid cards and Gold cards, but what would you classify cards that are one distinct color, but with actual colored mana-costing abilities of a different distinct color, like Coastline Chimera for example, when Theros chimeras are GUR?
We call that an off-color activation.
- battleshipgrey asked:Will we ever see packs like time spiral where we can see three Rares?
Innistrad/Dark Ascension allowed you the chance to get a normal rare/mythic rare, a double-faced rare/mythic rare and a premium rare/mythic rare.
- doubtingdiddymus asked:What's the likelihood that we'll see Zombies and Vampires in the same block, with a tribal focus?