- osisucks2000 asked:Regarding two of the newly revealed cards: I can understand the rephrasing of both Brain Maggots and Banishing Light was necessary to avoid some fringe plays and rules oddities, but why isn't Banishing Light allowed to target your own permanents? Wouldn't that be a perfect example of lenticular design done right?
Development has been much more proactive about making cards such that you don’t accidentally hose yourself by misclicking on Magic Online.
- likes2smash asked:I think your preview is in the card gallery. Is it Renowned Weaver?
It is. It accidentally got spoiled early. I’m currently 0 for 2 on my Journey Into Nyx previews. I’m not sure if there’s even a card left for a...
- comparablesubstitute asked:I asked you a while ago if was at all possible for Orcish Lumberjack to be reprinted. Your response: "My gut answer was no, so I asked Billy Moreno, a developer. His response was, 'Hell, no.' So, no." Seven months after that, Orcish Lumberjack was reprinted in Duel Decks: Heroes vs. Monsters. Did you know that that was going to happen ahead of time?
When someone asks me about reprinting I assume they mean in a Standard legal set.
- waterrouge asked:We're not even done with previews and I want every card in the set. Except Kiora's Dismissal. I can't handle that kind of rejection. Not even Innistrad did that for me. Are you absolutely sure Huey can top this?
We have a lot of tricks in our bag. Just wait and see. : )
- anaivecynic asked:The problem with Pharika is that Night Soil and Necrogenesis cost less and always give you a token. Upstaged by an uncommon and something from Fallen Empires (other than Hymn, of course) is hardly mythic material.
Night Soil and Necrogenesis both give you vanilla 1/1 creature tokens. Pharika gives you a 1/1 creature token WITH DEATHTOUCH. Killing almost...