I was updated through a FB conversation that the next wave of Chinese bootleg cards are coming. What else is new, right? What was so surprising this time?
They’re creating foil copies now.
Now this is a slight concern since a lot of newer players won’t be able to spot the various types of…
I have dysthymia.
I was recently diagnosed with symptoms last week on Wednesday. I’ve been depressed almost everyday for the last five years. In those years I’ve been through alcohol and various substance abuse. Although I have been sober for the past 2 years and haven’t touched any drugs in the…
lhsi said: I couldn't find your definition of a game (I think you've mentioned it before). Is this a game or not? There are 9 dice, each with different pictures on each side. All are rolled and you make up a story involving all the pictures on the dice that came up, picking whichever one you like to start with. (Minimal) rules, a goal, an end point and I'd guess you get better over time. Not really any catch up feature though
By my definition, that’s a game.
It’s Rory’s Story Cubes, and they’re great.
- dragonoffreedom said:Why is 40 the minimum deck size for limited, while 60 is the minimum deck size for constructed?
Limited can use a smaller deck because more variance is built into it. Remember that originally, all decks were 40 cards but it proved a little to...
- redjujufish said:When will us Angel fans get some love :(
Angels won’t be gone forever. I recently kicked ass with an angel in a playtest. : )
- drendarmorevo said:Is there a chance we will ever see Tarmogoyf or Dark Confidant in a supplemental sealed product?
Like Modern Masters? : )
- mimwect said:Bounce tertiary with green, a la roaring primadix and the like?
Ooh, that’s right. Green does get to bounce it’s own creatures as a cost sometimes at upkeep.
- marobot5401 said:Do you think a set could use dragons the way Avacyn Restored did Angels? (Light Angel tribal elements, Angels at uncommon, an above-average number of rare/mythic Angels, etc.)
I think any of the iconics have a chance at that, dragons more so than the rest.
- jewbagler said:"Would you ever print a land with a non-basic subtype in modern Magic?If there was a good mechanical design reason, sure." What is Guildgates from Return to Ravnica, Mark?
That was a good mechanic design reason.