I have dysthymia.
I was recently diagnosed with symptoms last week on Wednesday. I’ve been depressed almost everyday for the last five years. In those years I’ve been through alcohol and various substance abuse. Although I have been sober for the past 2 years and haven’t touched any drugs in the…
lhsi asked: I couldn't find your definition of a game (I think you've mentioned it before). Is this a game or not? There are 9 dice, each with different pictures on each side. All are rolled and you make up a story involving all the pictures on the dice that came up, picking whichever one you like to start with. (Minimal) rules, a goal, an end point and I'd guess you get better over time. Not really any catch up feature though
By my definition, that’s a game.
It’s Rory’s Story Cubes, and they’re great.
biospark88 asked: So MaRo, where do you put the chances of an Egyptian-themed block these days? This question's been asked countless times, I know. But riddle me this: would you say it's more likely than a trip to Muraganda?
All right, Question Marks, if you only got one, which would you prefer:
A) Egypt-inspired plane
B) Muraganda (Prehistoric World)
Choose one and tell me why.
Muraganda. I just like it more.
This is amazing
What is the Tower’s secret?
How to permanently exist beyond duplexity, antithesis, or trouble. This is not an easy concept, I know. Imagine being able to feel with all of your senses the relentless alien terror that is God and your place in it, which is everywhere and therefore nowhere, and realizing that it means the total dissolution of your individuality into boundless being. Imagine that and then still being able to say “I”. The “I” is the Tower."
— the Tower
"Karkat was going to God Tier but they brought him back too fast"
Has everyone collectively forgotten the rules or did the requirement for a quest crypt get flung out the window with the last of my sanity
Wait is someone actually saying that
Maybe the Knight of Blood has to gestate in a pool of his own blood and thats it thats the quest crypt
That would be terrifying
That would be too convenient.
- niceguyimperial asked:A child from a charity that grants the last wishes of a child comes to you, and asks to see if you could grant his wish of going to wizards for the day. Would you do your best to help grant his wish, or does wizards not really do that kind of thing?
We have never turned down a Make a Wish or similar request.
- krymsinviking asked:Are lands with flash a problem because land drops aren't made on the stack, and flash is an ability that does?
The issue is you cannot play lands on your opponents’ turns which flash would imply that you could.
- v1kingirishman asked:I'm pleased (as punch, even) that Red's getting a bit of expansion in mechanics with the "exile, you can play this turn" ability. I recall a while back that someone suggested that exact thing as an ability for Red in this very place. Was that already in the works and an awesome coincidence or was it actually inspired here, thus making it even more awesome?
It was actually inspired by this blog. Good work, guys and gals.
- chewylsb asked:Let me get this straight: There are three cards named Eidolon of ______ spoiled so far in JOu, all three are creatures that have the ability of an old enchantment from magic's past, and are three different colors so far, and they are NOT part of a cycle?
That is correct. There are only the three.
- lightsaberandaether asked:Who's the shortest Planeswalker?
At this point, I think it’s Domri Rade? Until he grows, or until someone shorter comes along.
- ducksgomooful asked:Which is more likely to come first: Return to Shards of Alara or Bizarralara?
Which would you all prefer we do first?
- kiora-the-crashing-wave asked:What are the chances we'll see a set that's heavy on dragons the way that Avacyn Restored was heavy on angels?
How many of you would be interested in that?