horusiswatching said: So if I have a Dictate of the Twin Gods on the field and my opponent uses, say, Lightning Strike on me: if I use Deflection Palm, do I do 12 damage?
Yep! Lightning strike deals double of three to you (so six), then Deflecting Palm sees the six that would be hitting you, prevents it, sends it back, and it’s doubled again (twelve), as a new source is dealing the damage.
1. Завтрак. 2 чашки кофе.
Кофе - 17,20 [20 гр - 214,99 руб / 250 гр].
2. Втрой завтрак. Овсянка с яблоками и кофе.
Отвариваю овсянку на воде, крошу туда немного яблока, запиваю все кофе.
Овсянка - 5,76 [60 гр - 96,00 руб/кг], яблоки - 1,84 [46 гр - 39,99 руб/кг], кофе - 8,60 [10…
Может ещё вес отслеживать? )
And the second stained glass piece for the Timelessness project on the facebook mtg alters page.
I’ll definitely do more of these from now on.
Lobster in a bucket looks like a gigantic monster on a metallic planet, and the waterdrops look like stars.
This is transcendental.
THIS FUCKED ME UP FOR 3 DAYS
I’m reading Accelerando by Stross right now and this image fits perfectly.
After my post yesterday, I need to post #Sakashima, the Imposter. And I’ll admit that HE (I get asked) is one of my favorite pieces ever. Did you notice he had a tail? #mtg #magicthegathering #illustration #oilpainting #kamigawa
- tonyw36 said:I'm surprised that R&D is split on whether to change the card back or not. I personally think it would be a terrible idea. I would make most everything with casual play terrible, especially with cube drafting or wanting to draft the new changed back sets with older sets. I see very little pros and numerous cons if the backs were changed
I happen to be on the con side but the pro argument has a lot of good points. The biggest is that our data shows that over 90% of player play in...
- nskkuzmich said:Re: non-evergreen creature keyword on one creature in normal expansions - I think your position on this question is just unwillingness to change. Everyone who cares about keywords would be happy, and other people will just read the card.
There is no reason to use a keyword on a single card. It just causes confusion.
- chainednbeaten said:Could you do a Drive to Work with your sister?
The one that lives in another state and has never driven with me to work ever? : )
- sm-fatty-report said:Maro, is there a chance that flash could be moved into red? I feel that flavour-wise the effect is very red, even if the "ambushing" gameplay isn't. That could be worked around by making the creatures who get it sub-par blockers, though. What do you think?
The color that has haste primary shouldn’t also have flash.
- jovianhomarid said:So a blue spell that draws cards with delve is bad design? Why?
I just wrote down the wrong thing. It’s a perfectly acceptable blue card design wise.
- mahlazertank said:In the future, what's the chance of seeing hybrid costs on cards, with the costs not sharing the same colors? Eg1: Card name 1(W/U)(U/B). Eg2: Card name 2 (W/B)(R/G). For example. The second card could be a spell that destroys a noncreature permanent
We’ve tried it and playtesting shows it really confuses some players.
- mymtgdreamz said:"Shroud is anti-magic keeping any magic from affecting it." Don't effects that don't target still affect it?
No one said it was perfect. : )